We do not tattoo pregnant women.
If you take blood thinners or anti-coagulents:
- stop use 3 days before your treatment
If you are using exfoliants with glycolic acid or retinol:
- you must stop 5 days before treatment
If you have had laser eye surgery or eye lid surgery:
- wait at least 6 months after laser eye surgery for permanent eye liner
- wait at least a year after eye lid surgery for permanent eye liner
- if extremely dry, exfoliate for a week before and apply a thick layer of vaseline every night for a week prior to your booking. Flakey or cracked lips will not take an even application of colour.
- if you have had cold sores before, get a prescription for Valtrex from your doctor. Valtrex should be taken for 2 weeks prior to your booking.
Eye makeup, lash extension/false lashes
- remove all lashes and adhesive at least a day before your permanent eyeliner procedure
- wait 2 weeks after a permanent eyeliner procedure to get lash extensions
- do not wear mascara or eyeliner for one week after permanent eyeliner treatment
If you are allergic to lidocaine:
See your doctor for an alternative prescription.
If you have any of the following conditions, please consult your doctor prior to booking, and obtain clearance:
- issues with blood clotting
- must take aspirin daily
If you use injectables (botox, filler):
- wait at least 2 weeks after injections, to allow skin to settle into its final position
- injected lips will swell for a couple of days after lip tattooing; this is normal